• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Better Read! DO NOT POST ANY FREE IPOD OR PYRAMID SCAMS Or You Will Regret It

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow you guys really get a *kick* out of banning people (HAHAHA get it..Kick)

Drec said:
wow you guys really get a *kick* out of banning people (HAHAHA get it..Kick)

*sigh*....

Attachments

• snape.jpg
    snape.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 478
<Bizzy Bump>

I just invented a new "downward" pyriamid scheme. It starts with a billion people and ends at me...wanna join :p

Did anyone see The Falcon and the Snowman? Guys working for the CIA on a bogus plan called Pyramider.

The problem is, every forum is blocking complete discussion of these things, how does one learn more about them, if just for knowledge's sake?

:(

tom10167 said:
Did anyone see The Falcon and the Snowman? Guys working for the CIA on a bogus plan called Pyramider.

The problem is, every forum is blocking complete discussion of these things, how does one learn more about them, if just for knowledge's sake?

:(

I'm sure Sam will correct me if I am wrong, but I think he was saying dont link to any actual scams. I dont think discussion of such scams would be against forum rules as long as people arent spamming with their referrer link.

But then, you have to ask yourself, why would discussion of pyramid schemes be appropriate to these Overclocking forums?

You gotta be stupid to think that you could get something for nothing.

Just remember TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!

chuckerants said:
You gotta be stupid to think that you could get something for nothing.

Just remember TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch!

Milton Friedman has really worked his way into the American lexicon, hasn't he?

Silversinksam said:
I AM GIVING NO WARNING FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, ANYONE THAT POSTS LINKS TO ANY TYPE OF PYRAMID SCHEME INCLUDING FREE IPODS, WILL BE BANISHED.

-END OF PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT-

:mad:

<bump for the toppage!>

Back