• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Birth Announcement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
I'm having twins! :rock:

Just bought a Gemini and Tek9 Fat. Thanks to the benching team for letting me use the team loaner pot, and to Edmund for letting me use his Tek9 Fat. Giving me a taste was a dirty trick, you could have just saved me the time and stole my wallet!

Congratulations! Welcome to parenthood. Amusingly, cpu/gpu pots cause sleep loss and chronic wallet fatigue just like human children do.

Just bought a Gemini and Tek9 Fat. Thanks to the benching team for letting me use the team loaner pot, and to Edmund for letting me use his Tek9 Fat. Giving me a taste was a dirty trick, you could have just saved me the time and stole my wallet!
*coughs*

Congrats man, from a fellow father to be, luckly....Im not having twins LOL.... Ours is due within 2 weeks.

Wow! congrats.

that is 2 more team members in the near future. Also that will make a runner and one to help with the ROG connect and you can concentrate on the benches.

Woah, congratulations!!!

We'll be seeing Glorious Leader a bit less in a few months. :p

Hey now!! WTG! Whats the due date?

See what happens when you drink that Ohio water? Now you will have to go to the Twins fest in Twinsburg!!!

Congrats Matt.... Identical, Fraternal? Do you know yet?

I guess you have whatever is left from not till the due date for benching what you can because after they're born... After that; you'll be trading Tek9 fatties for diapers

Darnit. I thought your better half was too thin to be carrying twins. You tell her I said that too; maybe she'll be ok with another visit sometime and letting me mix her coke with your gentleman jack. ;)

Back