• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Birth Announcement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol

EDIT: I am under the impression these containers don't come with the probe hole drilled anymore? Is that accurate?

I don't have the tools required to drill these puppies, so I'll need to figure something out if the base is not predrilled to take the probe. I want to be prepared when they arrive.

I ordered last night, so I'm hopeful I'll get them next week.

Last edited:
I think this thread is racist.

I mean seriously, poke fun at the expense of the members that use the BLACK theme while the members using the WHITE theme just sit back and laugh. :rofl: :p

GOod times. And without a doubt you had me on that one.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :)

lol

EDIT: I am under the impression these containers don't come with the probe hole drilled anymore? Is that accurate?

I don't have the tools required to drill these puppies, so I'll need to figure something out if the base is not predrilled to take the probe. I want to be prepared when they arrive.

I ordered last night, so I'm hopeful I'll get them next week.

Correct, no hole, maybe the new ones do, ask Vince

I'm hoping the new ones do. I asked Vince via email last night and I haven't heard anything back. I'm not sure how responsive he is to emails, but my guess is unresponsive.

I'm hoping the new ones do. I asked Vince via email last night and I haven't heard anything back. I'm not sure how responsive he is to emails, but my guess is unresponsive.

Real easy to drill yourself if you have a drill press, and with all that stuff in your basement :p

Congrats on the twins!

At first I thought.. well you know.

As for the hole, super easy hombre, you can even set the depth useing the stop on the drill press :)

Hope you get to rock and roll soon :cool:

I don't have a drill press, or trust myself operating one. I have a dremel, and I don't generally use it unless I'm willing to destroy whatever I'm working on - I know I couldn't get this drilled correctly with a dremel. I'd end up with a hole in the base of my new pot. I could probably find someone to do the work for me, but I don't know anyone with the tools at home - which means it would probably be a day or two without the pots if I need to get it done. Fingers crossed. :)

Shouldn't be hard with a drill, the holes don't go anywhere near the base, so you don't have to worry about Sebasing it.

ship the pot to me and I will do it for ya.... and test to make sure they are working right ;)

All I know is that the Fat I got from vince a month or so ago came with a hole, it may have been the exception rather then the rule though. No clue.

......:eh?:

.....And I was serious too. :p

Hope the prego lady can hold out a little longer...LOL. Ive got benching to do!

Shouldn't be hard with a drill, the holes don't go anywhere near the base, so you don't have to worry about Sebasing it.

:rofl:

I was going to tell Matt to be careful to not turn his brand new "baby" into a sprinkler like I did with my K-V2, but I guess we already have a term coined for when a noob kills a Pot with a handheld drill...

Just got a fat 2 weeks ago and it has a hole (ha?). I'm guessing no on the Gemini (based on past pots) could be wrong.

//I could tell the post was too long and highlighted it to reveal the text. But I do silly stuff like 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110
///Nice rick-roll IMOG!

Just got a fat 2 weeks ago and it has a hole (ha?). I'm guessing no on the Gemini (based on past pots) could be wrong.

//I could tell the post was too long and highlighted it to reveal the text. But I do silly stuff like 01110000 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110
///Nice rick-roll IMOG!

And only 10 types of people in the world.... Those that get that and those that don't. :)

Back