• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Birth Announcement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So how many people actually knew what was going on at the first post?

I did. Big spaces always get highlighted.

I'm a bit late as i haven't been on in a while, but awesome choice picking up the gemini and tek! Should be a hella sweet time benching with them.:thup:

I'm torn. I would like to get my SB cold and see if I can get more out of it... But I also want to revisit the 1090T benches, and that platform is a lot more fun on cold.

I'll check my LN2 levels tonight, then make a call about what I'll do. My dewar was about 1/2 or 2/3rds full at the start of the month, and I haven't so much as looked at it since in hopes it is holding and not empty by now. (I haven't ever let it sit that long when not empty)

Go with SB to see what you've got. You will meet your brick wall in short order (see my sig). Save the more entertaining 1090T for the benching party.

Unless you want to do both before the party, in which case - have at it! :thup:

Well you know about what your video cards run at on cold now, so slap the SB together, and go for some more bointage before the end of the month :D

Go sandy. Do some wPrime runs at your max. You'll need a few more volts once you find your wall to run it with HT.

Just checked, the dewar still has about 30L left.

I really want to freeze the crap out of the 1090T... But there is plenty of time for that later.

MIVE is getting prepped for cold now. Fat is going on my no-CB 4890 (which would be worth gold cups if I can get the CPU up to 5.5-5.6Ghz).

SB is getting a very short leash from me... If I am still stuck at this 5.4Ghz wall when cold, I'm tearing down and moving to the 1090T.

Back