• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Birth Announcement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha... from the first post:

I'm having twins! :rock:

[color=#333333]Just bought a Gemini and Tek9 Fat. Thanks to the benching team for letting me use the team loaner pot, and to Edmund for letting me use his Tek9 Fat. Giving me a taste was a dirty trick, you could have just saved me the time and stole my wallet![/color]

I'll provide pics once the chiks are in the nest.

AAAAAAAAHHAAHHAAhahahahahhaha!
Hilarious.
Truly.

I was lucky enough to click the post before he got the color matched to the background correctly, though large spaces like that are a tipoff if you've been on the interweb long enough.

Well done Matt, well done!

I put the big space to give people a fighting chance at figuring out what I was up to. :D

And it was a little bit of a lob to Thideras. Seeing as how he's always here, and he's so pedantic, I knew he would revel in the satisfaction of catching onto my ruse. :D I got a laugh that he was clever enough to also change the color of the text in his quote so the text didn't show there either.

Nothing quite makes you feel like a nerd like fun with vbulletin. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it would have been too obvious if I left it the same color. ;D

I noticed it and even quoted the post to see if there was an image/text I was missing. Unfortunately for me, I forgot to scroll down in the quote. :bang head

As n goes to infinity, the time it takes for people to realize a joke, on our team, is equivalent to (n+1)!

As n goes to infinity, the time it takes for people to realize a joke, on our team, is equivalent to (n+1)!

Ladies and gentlemen, please bear witness to a joke that's even nerdier than that of the vBulletin joke. :clap:

Grats Imog!! I'll be joining your sleepless nights before the new year as well. Found out my girl is 6 weeks pregnant a week ago. This will be my first one so i am in the process of rearranging my lifestyle :cry: Been fiddling with finances and expenses to fit the new addition when it gets here. Guess my quad SLI for the SR-2 will have to wait a little longer now due to the unexpected events! :bang head :rain: But it will be a new experience to raise a kid :clap: if my girl doesn't drive me :screwy: first lol

Grats Imog!! I'll be joining your sleepless nights before the new year as well. Found out my girl is 6 weeks pregnant a week ago. This will be my first one so i am in the process of rearranging my lifestyle :cry: Been fiddling with finances and expenses to fit the new addition when it gets here. Guess my quad SLI for the SR-2 will have to wait a little longer now due to the unexpected events! :bang head :rain: But it will be a new experience to raise a kid :clap: if my girl doesn't drive me :screwy: first lol

Heh...

I'm having twins! :rock:

[color=#333333]Just bought a Gemini and Tek9 Fat. Thanks to the benching team for letting me use the team loaner pot, and to Edmund for letting me use his Tek9 Fat. Giving me a taste was a dirty trick, you could have just saved me the time and stole my wallet![/color]

At least the benching team aren't the only ones. :chair:

Ladies and gentlemen, please bear witness to a joke that's even nerdier than that of the vBulletin joke. :clap:

To anyone that cannot perform the math. The answer is infinity.

I have a couple good jokes about the Higgs Boson Particle :D

:rofl: I win! I use the white background for OCF so the text that matched the black background stood right out to me.

:sn: over here.

Looking forward to more great results :thup:

:rofl: I win! I use the white background for OCF so the text that matched the black background stood right out to me.

:sn: over here.

I use the white skin too :D

I didn't know what the heck everyone was talking about... I just assumed the entire team was deranged...

Back