• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitspower 16mm Glass Fitting Build/Fun Review Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mithiral67

Registered
Hey everyone. Here is an overview of my fittings on my up coming Singularity Computer Spectre Case. Also, its dedicated to my Star Wars Fans.

Last edited:
Bitspower is the premium brand to go with. Pricey but well worth it. The quality surely shines. Still using my sets of Bitspower for over 5 years now. I believe I've replaced the o-rings on all the fittings being used since then once.

Entertaining video btw. :thup:

Hope you'll be doing a video on the final product or at least post some pics here.

Bitspower is the premium brand to go with. Pricey but well worth it. The quality surely shines. Still using my sets of Bitspower for over 5 years now. I believe I've replaced the o-rings on all the fittings being used since then once.

Entertaining video btw. :thup:

Hope you'll be doing a video on the final product or at least post some pics here.

Hey Thanks!!. Yea, really loved how these looked and really well made.

Yep, I have a build log up here on the site, but will share where applicable. Hoping to get the shipping info on the case any day.

Love the Nostalgia builds btw.

Hey Thanks!!. Yea, really loved how these looked and really well made.

Yep, I have a build log up here on the site, but will share where applicable. Hoping to get the shipping info on the case any day.

Love the Nostalgia builds btw.

Appreciate the compliments and yeah sure, you could post the link here to your log. :salute:

oofff, listening to it, it sounds like its there, just really quiet. Either I screwed up when recording or accidentally turned the right channel down when editing the video. This build is the first time I have used the video function on my dslr and the first time I have edited videos with software. So, very much a learning process.

Back