• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Climbing the ranks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sir_LOIN

I've recently put all my machines back on Seti. I hadn't crunch for it for so long that I wasn't even top 50 anymore! Just got back to top 40 today and I will be climbing the ranks. So you guys nearly ahead of me better watch out, you're gonna eat my dust soon! lol

lol There ya go eaglescouter! :D No need to worry about me with the big man getting fired up! sir_LOIN will be kicking all of our butts soon enough! :burn:

:welcome: back big man! :thup:

Last edited:
Not that I don't like the vote of confidance, but I said the guys nearly ahead of me would soon eat my dust... According to setiatwork.com, at my current crunching rate, it will take me 114 days to overtake morpheus at #25! I'm not even considering overtaking you two guys (eaglescouter and Tyrinon).

Wohoo you just started to put out some real numbers, now I will need to switch some of my crunching power back to Seti in order not to be passed by in the near future. :thup:
I love competition :D

Well DK Jedi Allianc you're pretty far away from me so it'll take a real long time for me to catch up with you. But Hamm3r however you better watch out!

Can you feel the heat Hamm3r? I'm slowly closing in on you! lol But hitokiri_808 is a real threat, he's coming real fast for us.

Morpheus... better check his mirrors cause I am coming hard. The rigs I brought online this week just started to kick out the credits today.

Oh I had forgot to install the optimized client on one of my rigs thats a Pentium D 820. It is really working well, 2 WUs every 31 minutes.

AArrghhh I just don't have enough horsepower to compete with you sir_LOIN. But hey atleast Ill stomp Mictlan and DkJediAllianc before. :) :)

Well it seems you lost your mind again btoups with all these machine back online all of a sudden. Seems to me there's more than one competition going on here!

I don't have much horsepower either Hamm3r but just enough to slowly pass you by! lol And according to setiatwork I should pass you mictlan the next day I pass him.

Last edited:
Back