• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Collection of Memory Chips...what you should know!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
the only thing you need to know about DDR2 right now is Micron D9 fatties and skinnies. thats all there is now for good clocking sticks, but im hearing that certain companies are gonna make a D9 killer soon. cough *elipida?* cough

:p ;)

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
the only thing you need to know about DDR2 right now is Micron D9 fatties and skinnies. thats all there is now for good clocking sticks, but im hearing that certain companies are gonna make a D9 killer soon. cough *elipida?* cough

Actually little D9 isn't really all that great the fatbodies are what you want since no one except for maybe maybe micron has something that can get close to the latencies and speeds D9 BT-3 runs at.

WOW.... what great info... I was about to post a new thread asking what chips might be in my OCZ PC4000 Gold Series(2 x 512MB). Thanks to your thread, I didn't need to.. I'm hoping that they're the Hynix D5 chips (the sticker on the RAM sticks say 2.5-4-4-7), hopefully the DT-D50's... we'll see when I get home.. Again, thanks buddy for the awesome info!

SuperDave1685 said:
WOW.... what great info... I was about to post a new thread asking what chips might be in my OCZ PC4000 Gold Series(2 x 512MB). Thanks to your thread, I didn't need to.. I'm hoping that they're the Hynix D5 chips (the sticker on the RAM sticks say 2.5-4-4-7), hopefully the DT-D50's... we'll see when I get home.. Again, thanks buddy for the awesome info!

It is my pleasure to bring this information to the table for you! :)

:beer:

-Collin-

mr.spock said:
Excuse me for asking, BUT:

Is there any database for DDR2 modules, like this???
(Cos' this is the best IMHO!!! 👍 )
YES, indeed. I would very much like to see some information on DDR2 IC's, especially since it is prettymuch the new standard... :beer:

Back