• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crunching Milestones ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuietIce

Disabled
Since there are often new threads celebrating member's Milestones I thought I'd make one for the week of 5-11 August.

For starters, muddoctor has reached a double Milestone in the last week. Not only has he made it to the Top 10, he's also managed to rack up just over 1,500,000 credits as of today! :attn:

Other Milestones this week:
rfrman pushed over 500,000 credits and is now in the Top 50;
Brandon McDaniel passed the 300,000 credit mark;
sno.lcn recently went over 100,000 credits; and
T BOHN passed 50,000 to make it into the Top 200

Congrats to all of you for your Milestones this week ...! :thup: :clap:

How dare you people use bandwidth of teh interwebs that could be used for getting more WUs?

Joking, grats.

Milestone Update!

It's time for our weekly update of Milestones. Even though SETI seems to be giving us fewer credits than before, several people have managed major Milestones!
hotdealdave has made the 1,000,000 credit hurdle and is now in the 7-Digit Club!; :attn:

Other Milestones for this week include:
sir_LOIN who has racked up 800,000 credits and is now in the Top 30 - he has shown us
... returning crunchers CAN make a difference!; :beer:
Hammer has topped the 700,000 mark;
Go3Team has moved into the Top 40; and
jason pushed through the 200,000 credit mark!

A big hand for all our Milestone breakers this week!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Wooho thanks for the heads up QuietIce, I havent even noticed myself that I passed 700k! :eh?: :beer:

And congrats to sir_LOIN, Go3Team and Jason on the achievements! :clap: :clap: WTG guys :attn:

Milestone Update!

Another week of crunching has come and gone. Since most of us have switched over to the new system our numbers are a little lower than usual but there still have been several Milestones passed:

Eliminator has pushed sir_LOIN out to move into the Top 30;
K Rider has crossed the 800,000 mark;
Ivan & Friends have racked up over 700,000 credits;
Speedball has made 100,000 and is now in the 6-digit club along with
LoneWolf121188 who is right behind him having also broken through the 100,000 barrier; and
prodrivetom has gone over 50,000 and moved into the Top 200.

Here's a round for all our Milestone Breakers this week ...! :beer: :beer: :soda: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited:
Milestone Update!

Took a little time out in this busy weekend to update our Milestones. If I've made an error of omission please let me know, I did this in haste. :)

This week we honor:
zulfy26 who has now entered the 6-digit club at 100,000 and pushed into the Top 150 right behind LoneWolf121188; and
Bob Keifer who has pulled through the 75,000 mark!

Great goin', guys!!! :beer: :bday: :soda:

Last edited:
great to know you forgot to add my passing of 250k :( J/K
Since you bought that up I finally got a little more organized this week. Milestones are:

every 100k
1m
every 0.5m

as well as
Top 20, 30, 40, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200.

Top 75 and Top 150 are new for me but we needed something in-between.

Sorry - your 250k doesn't hit one of those. ;) You got that SNES runnin' yet? That'll get you to the Top 75 a little quicker ...!

Last edited:
Milestone Update!

The first week of September has come and gone - hopefully everybody had a great 3-day weekend last week! Hopefully the temps outside will start coming down and a few more crunchers will be turned on. :)

Our cruncher Milestones this week are:

Raptor, who has pushed over 800,000 credits;
AI (A.I.) has passed through the half-million mark;
BulldogMcC has racked up 400,000 plus; and
marcjb has moved into the Top 75.

Congrats to all who have passed Milestones this week!!! :thup: :beer: :soda:

As a quick side note MikeyLikesItSI has moved up to #15. Any change in the Top 20 is a Milestone ... ;)

Last edited:
Milestone Update!

All our credits/day seem to have finally leveled off after the changeover to multi-beam. Mine are back about where they were last January before the 2.2 apps came out.

We have a few Milestones this week and, even though it's Monday, it only counts 'til Saturday so some of you may need to wait for next week. There will be several then. ;)

First up we have Yours Truly! I managed to pass into the 7-digit club the middle of last week!!! :D

K Rider has pushed Eliminator out and taken his place in the Top 30; and
WaTTz has blown in out of nowhere to not only exceed 50,000 but move into the Top 200 as well!

Congrats to K Rider and WaTTz on the nice work ... :thup: :clap:

Last edited:
Back