• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crunching Milestones ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Congrats to everyone! :D

And my RAC should be rising up some more as I have put a couple more rigs back online, and borged 2 computers a friend has. I have taken one rig offline as well but rolled a an X2-4400 back in it's place. It was a desktop Dothan rig, which I am selling to my brother for his daughter. When that's completed, it will be time to upgrade my daughter's rig, which means a quad in my future. :D

Woot, grats to you three

I would also like to point out that our team RAC has once again surpassed the 100k mark :clap:

Congrats to you three, especially you QuietIce :) massive milestone there. And an extra special congrats to the team as an overall - finally back up to the 100k RAC mark! Now we just need to keep it up and push back into the top 10 again

Remember when we were 8th? ;) we can so do it again :D

Congrats to everyone! :D

And my RAC should be rising up some more as I have put a couple more rigs back online, and borged 2 computers a friend has. I have taken one rig offline as well but rolled a an X2-4400 back in it's place. It was a desktop Dothan rig, which I am selling to my brother for his daughter. When that's completed, it will be time to upgrade my daughter's rig, which means a quad in my future. :D
You'd better start pushing those RACs - I'm coming up fast and have two more 939 DC rigs ready to be assembled ... ;)

A quick post to say I have reached 1,000,000 now, oh and my RAC is still climbing :)

Woot, nice going Berkinh.

Give me a little warning when you're going to run me over ;)

:burn:

Heh, I forgot Berkinh was crunching under Hatch Hill Farm. I just spent ten minutes trying to find "Berkinh" in the seti@work stats page. :bang head Congrats on all the great work everyone.

Milestone Update!

I know I'm a little late this week - I spent last weekend camping with my grandsons. :)
Anyway, on to the Kudos - and we have a loooong list this week! :burn:

Berkinh, aka Hatch Hill Farm, has joined The 7-Digit Club this week! :attn:

william and bwernicke have both pushed through the 900,000 mark;
texasfit has managed 500,000 credits;
marcjb is now into the 300,000 range;
black9ice is over 200,000;
extractr has moved into the Top 150 by pushing past LoneWolf121188;
Radio is now in the 6-Digit Club and climbing;
Datcyde has passed T BOHN to move into the Top 200; and
Don C. & GMAN98 have both accumulated their first 50,000 credits!

And again we have another change in the Top 20 -
Ivailo Bonev has moved past TC and into 12th Place! :beer:

Congrats all around for some major Crunching Milestones this week!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Milestone Update!

Another early Sunday morning and we have a lot of Milestone crossers today - several of them in the Top 20!

AlexHk has passed Jeff to slide smoothly into the Top 10! Great crunching and dedication! :attn:

MikeyLikesItSI has not only passed 1,500,000 credits but has managed to move up two notches this week into 12th place!!! :attn: :thup:
(Looks like I missed it when he moved into 14th place - sorry, man.)

Ivailo Bonev is cruising right along and has also passed the 1,500,000 mark this week! :beer:

>> Guys, keep those computers crunching along - you should all be proud of your Major Milestones this week!!!
Now, who's buying??? :bday:

Also passing Milestones are:
Eliminator, who has accumulated 900,000 credits;
gruvin2 pushing through the 400,000 mark;
karbon making the 6-Digit Club at 100,000 as well as moving into the Top 150;
enos1010321 and sfrailey both racking up 75,000 plus credits; and
Don C. - our newest member to the Top 200!

A BIG round of applause for a very special week of Milestones!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Wow, way to go OCF team members! Its threads like these that make me <3 you all.. dedication at its finest :)

Speaking of which, when did the idea of weekly crunching milestones come in, QuiteIce? I must have been on a break from OCF/SETI when it started..

CRUNCH ON!

Back