• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deja vu question, Need serious help here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cr8zycdn

Hello Folks,

I have a I5-4670k CPU, Had a Gigabyte G1.Snyper motherboard but sadly I ended up somehow crushing some pins on the motherboard. Therefore I need a new board. I do want to overclock the cpu, Already bought my Noctua 14s I believe it is.

Seems like I am very limited in choosing a board I know the best OC will be with a z97 board. the price right now are insane and I do not want to pay this much just for being able to OC.

Here is a link of where I planned on ordering my board. Do you have any advice on which one to buy and why? Budget under 200$ CAD. plus tax if there is another site that has a z97 for around that price please post it.

Again I would like to OC.

Will the cheap board allow it?
H81, H87 and so on?

Please help.

You just made my day, I just bought it for 209$ your price was probably US. but anyhow thanks..

Nope it's a Canadian site all in CAD. Just save it in your favourites. Good place to look.

Back