• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LanParty DK P45-T3RSB PLUS fsb wall at 350 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1.17V BIOS - 1.14V Everest ran ok for about 20min then gave me a blue screen but had a peak CPU temp of 70C.
I am now running same tests on 1.18V BIOS - 1.15V Everest, will edit for stability and temps.
Couldnt get it stable below 1.20V so went back a step to 400Mhz FSB (3,6Ghz) where its now resting at max 65C at full load :)
I may try again when fall comes and temps cool down a bit, but right now isnt the best time to OC since this summer was very hot, atleast here in Bucharest.

Last edited:
Hi,

I had purchased a DFI LanParty DK P45-T3RSB Plus mobo on eBay wich came with the latest official BIOS named DK45D320.BIN and dated 20.03.2009.
Now, I just had read in this thread that there exists a BETA BIOS named DK45D527.BIN and dated 27.05.2010.

On the DFI site, the old link to the BIOS for this mobo is gone... along with the drivers and utilities that existed on that page.

Now I'm running a Xeon E5450 SLBBM and the latest DK45D320 official BIOS (that I injected with socket 771 cpu microcodes) a Intel Pro 2500 SSD and 4 x CMX8GX3M2A2000C9 memory sticks, and have some problems e.g. I can't run CR1 at 1.333MHz with the 266:1066 strip at all.

So, please... if there is somebody to kindly help me with a link to the latest BETA BIOS it would be a nice touch.

Thank you all in advance.
Sorry for my English, I try my best.

Last edited:
Now this is from dfi.com.tw :

"Dear Sir / Madam,

Lanparty support has terminated since June 2015 and we didn’t keep relevant files any longer.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Warmest regards,..."

This was with warmest regards, so... I guess I'm out of luck from now on.

Unlike the original ABIT site, where someone kindly enough made an unoffical backup of the site and is keeping all the relevant BIOS files, including the beta ones AND some E0 revisions created later after ABIT has quit the IT business, sadly nowhere on the Internet exists a FTPserver or like containg all the BIOS files from DFI.

So, looks like this is a quest... maybe someone who still have this motherboard in a RIG plus the relevant BIOS files will put here a link for what I'm searching for.

Last edited:
A wall at only 350 Mhz? Sounds typical if it's a 65 nm Quad. A 65 nm Quad requires FSB termination voltage tweaking. That issue shouldn't even exist with a Duo!

With a Wolfdale, you shouldn't even have to touch the FSB termination voltage until near 500 Mhz FSB!

Back