• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you guys use TWO AIO (for CPU/GPU each)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So.. if you guys were to buy an AIO in the next few minutes.. which would you choose? Overclocking approved only :)

I was able to take advantage of the cool air in winter a little better with an AIO iirc.. could be wrong though its been awhile :D

So.. if you guys were to buy an AIO in the next few minutes.. which would you choose? Overclocking approved only :)

I was able to take advantage of the cool air in winter a little better with an AIO iirc.. could be wrong though its been awhile :D
What budget are you looking at?

A couple hundred bucks at the top end. I saw those NZXT with the screen on them, that is too rich for my blood, I would rather buy a new mobo for that price :)
Look at the AIOs that EK make, great performance without the added bling and cost from it.

I've been happy with my Arctic Cooling 280mm AIO. Can generally find them for around $100 give or take, no RGB, etc so it saves on costs. The initial release had mounting that was a PITA, but apparently newer revisions greatly improved that.

Back