• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e6750, how high can it go?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackEdition

hey all, my friend has a e6750 and an asus p5 (p35 chipset) and i am trying to convince him that we should overclock it. i was wondering, can you give me an idea as to how high this chip can go? can people post their numbers (clock speed, vcore, fsb and multi settings, more if you think it will be helpful).

fyi i am fully aware that overclockability is going to vary from chip to chip, but, i just want to get an idea as to the range that it may achieve...

thanks!

I was able to get an e6750 up to 3.8GHz stable at 1.40v-load on an IP35-E. I was using the Xigamatek HD SDT-1283 for cooling.

I was trying for 4GHz, but it was taking too much vcore and getting to hot to proceed.

I took this SS to show how my vdroop mod worked, but it was stable at these settings overnight.
loadmodug5.jpg

Back