• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ECS AMD690VM-FMH drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eatyourdog

Hi guys,
I recently experienced a sound problem with my PC. It occurred after reinstalling service pack 2 windows xp 64 bit edition.
Now I can't play any sound on my PC. When trying to play an mp3 file in Windows Media Player I get the error:
Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly.
I found this error quite annoying, and after some research I found out that a motherboard update should do the trick. But I need help with finding it.
Motherboard Name ECS AMD690VM-FMH
Thanks in advance!

That was a hard one. You actually got me searching... :rain:

The ECS AMD690VM-FMH is an OEM built for FSC (Fujitsu-Siemens Corp.) to integrate in a system called Scaleo PA 2662 (please include that info next time).

You can download stuff from FSC here: http://support.fujitsu-siemens.com/com/support/downloads.html

Enter the product name or identification number YSHS001234 and you find all drivers and BIOS files. I suggest you start by trying to reinstall you audio driver.

Cheers! :)

Back