• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

****ed off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
im running a x800pro..1024x768 smooth as butta(stock clocks)..havent tried anything else tho lol

Vipasnipa said:
Wuh? What are you talking about? I'm playing at high settings, 2x AA at 1024x768 on my X800XL, AGP, stock clocks, and i get 40-50 FPS across the board.

exactly if u could play doom 3 on high u can do the same with quake 4 since its the same engine with a few tweaks, lol thats why they look nearly identical in many ways. anyway if a 6800 can run this game at atleast a nice medium it may be a bad card there. try getting a replacment.

im running a Sapphire x800 XL 256 MB Ultimate (PCI-E) OC @ Core- 435 mhz / Mem- 1050 mhz (Stock: 400/980)

on High settings with AAx2 and get 50-60 FPS on average

Hi,

Yes it is a 6800GT 128MB it says it on the box and actual card aswell. Brought from a trusted company from the net.

untitled3ba.jpg

Tryed both drivers, will try updating mobo, and yes I'm using onboard sound.

Well I updated mobo and it's now running sweet, thank you so much who ever said that.

It's now on high 1024 x 768 4x anti anilising, shadows on and all the other stuff, and no lag in a server of 16 people on a small map. And it looks great!

I'm so happy thank you so much and any others what tryed to help!

Midnight Dream said:
He is telling the truth on the card, here is a link to places where you can purcahse it from:
http://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/product_info/overview/index__cat_id--405,prod_id--260803408.html

As for the performance, I have to agree, you should be getting much better performance then what you are. Its obviously something that is hindering the performance of your system, and not the system itself. Check your CPU usage, make sure nothing is using excessive memory and clock cycles.

All of those links take me to a 6600GT.

threeme2189 said:
i think you really should get better performance. thats a kickass system.

I agree. If I built a PC with those specs and have that problem, I would suspect the drivers.

Back