• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EKWB d5 revo PWM fits on Alphacool pump mount universal ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KC89

Hello there, I was wondering if the EKWB D5 revo PWM(pomp + res combo) would fit on the Alphacool pump mount universal. Does anyone has experience on these products?
I couldn't find the manual on Alphacool site if it would fit or not.

What are you trying to do mount the EKWB D5 onto the Alphacool universal bracket? Doesn't the EK D5 come with it's own mounting bracket?

What are you trying to do mount the EKWB D5 onto the Alphacool universal bracket? Doesn't the EK D5 come with it's own mounting bracket?

It does come with a mountain bracket, however the case which I'm using (Anaidees ai crystal), does not have it's designed holes on the case to mount it on. So I want to mount the EKWB D5 straight to my frontpanel fans of 140mm with a bracket. EKWB however, does not sell 140 mm mounting brackets. That's the reason I want to use the Alphacool universal pump mount.

Hmm.. looking at the pics of both brackets, it looks like the Alphacool bracket might work. I cannot guarantee 100% that it will tho. Can't you just drill the holes in the case? Use screws with nuts & washers to mount it. It would be cheaper cost wise and save alot of headaches with the guessing game.

Also if you purchase the Alphacool bracket and that doesn't fit/line up with the holes on the pump or the case, you're still stuck. Know what I mean?

Back