• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (you know... Morrowind) and a bit of Fallout 3 info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, so nice how you can ride horses. What kind of graphics power do you think we are going to need for this, probally nothing more that what we got for Doom3 right? But I just can't help thinking looking at thoes screen shots that my 9700pro isn't going to cut it. Plus, I have to have performance for CS: source, Quake 4, and Unreal 3.

Last edited:
{BC}Helix said:
Yeah, so nice how you can ride horses. What kind of graphics power do you think we are going to need for this, probally nothing more that what we got for Doom3 right? But I just can't help thinking looking at thoes screen shots that my 9700pro isn't going to cut it. Plus, I have to have performance for CS: source, Quake 4, and Unreal 3.
This game, according to gamestop.com, is coming out 12-15-2005 so no need to worry about graphics cards now :).
{BC}Helix said:
Wow, deffinitely quite an inhancement from Morrowind. But even by today's standards, Morrowind still has rather nice graphics. I'll without a doupt preorder this as soon as I can.
Yeah...again with the 12-15-2005 thing, maybe you'll want to hold off on pre-ordering for now :santa:
DayUSeX said:
wow that is absolutly amazing i cant wait!
Yes, so many people are amazed by the screenies that they started talking gibberish or mispelled simple words such as "dool" or drool above :clap:

Yeah you're right, 2005 is a bit of ways off. Time enough to save up for a new card. I just hope preorders come out as soon as possible, regardless of release date!

Those screen shots looks like a damn tech demo. THey're gorgeous! :drool:

I pray that there aren't any crippling bugs and I REALLY REALLY hope they don't consolize it. that would make me cry.

I also hope they make some sort of Co-op mode, online or lan. It would be nice to do dungeon raids. Maybe have some co-op only quests.

I CAN'T WAIT!

*sits and stares at the screen, while patiently waiting*

Morrowind was great except for one thing that bugged me to the point of not playing it anymore. THE LACK OF BATTLES. :bang head I mean, exploring got old fast when you realize the graphics weren't anything pretty at all. But, this game looks like it'll be sure to change that and force me into hibernation at the same time. :D

Back