• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

F@H Spotlight #49

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
veryhumid said:
And BTW, I got to hand it to LS and THF for doing so many of these spotlights, thank you so much!
you :welcome:!! I really enjoy doing this myself too!! :beer:

p.s. got many many more to come and you know yours will be up any week!! the pipeline is all full!! ;)

dfonda said:
Nice to meet you.:) Nice job on that website too. Now I have to go find something to eat after looking at it.:)

haha, thanks. I work hard to keep it looking good, even with having to go along with what my boss wants. JoT also does some work on it, but has taken less of a role, since we switched over to a Ruby on Rails based CMS.

benbaked said:
Nice to meetcha MD.

Nice to meet you too =D

veryhumid said:
nice teh meet ya Midnight! :beer:

And BTW, I got to hand it to LS and THF for doing so many of these spotlights, thank you so much!

A pleasure to meet you as well. And yes, LS and THF have been doing a great job.

Nexus Realized said:
Nice to meet you !!

:beer:

Nice to meet you, Nexus :beer: =D

Ah yes ... I forgot to post my contribution to to editors in my earlier post :eek:

49 X :beer:

Great to meet you MD! :thup:

Tifton huh? I've been to Tifton... ever heard of Lake Walter F. George due West of you?

Back