• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FAQ's and Links for USPS, FedEx & UPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sharkman

Last month a member asked about how to claim damage that was done to his Priority Mail package during shipment. I gave a few replies with some FAQ's I found on the USPS site. Another member sent me a PM and told me that he had put the thread in his Fav's folder for future reference. I sent a reply back saying I should look a little deeper in the FAQ section and make a list of some items from it for everyone here.

Originally I was going to put it in the Classifieds Comments and Suggestions Section but I thought that would limit its exposure. So here it is for all to see :cool:

USPS

USPS Home Page

Zip Code Look Up

Post Office Locations

Track & Confirm

Postage Calculator

Movers Guide / Changing of Address

Form Central (Need Acrobat to view the Forms)

Customer Service FAQ’s

Delivery Confirmation FAQs

Signature Confirmation FAQs

Questions from the FAQ's

The post office delivered my Delivery Confirmation package to the wrong city and state. Where is my package?

How long does it take before acceptance scans are entered into the system after the post office receives it?

Item has not arrived

Can I track my certified mail item on the internet?

How much do you charge for Money Orders?

Track & Confirm is not providing me with any information. Where is is package?

My Express Mail didn't arrive and it needs to be traced, what do I do?

What can I do about lost uninsured mail?

What constitutes a "suspicious parcel?"

How can I stop the delivery of advertising mail at my house?

My Express Mail item was delayed.

My package has been delivered. Why doesn't track/confirm show this?

The item was received broken. How do I proceed with a claim?

What is the "law" regarding receiving non-ordered items?

What do I need to file a claim for a damaged insured article?

I know my Priority Mail package has been delivered. Why doesn’t Track/Confirm show a record of delivery?

What is the address/email address for the Post Master General?

Where can I get a list of zip codes by county?

Does the USPS have eBay seller names?

How long must I wait before I can file a claim for a damaged insured article?

I insured my Priority Mail package and it was delivered damaged. What should I do?

Can I file a claim for a damaged insured package mailed within the continental United States without the mailing receipt

How can I establish evidence of value if I don’t have a sales receipt or invoice?

UPS

Shipping Central, US

Tracking Central

Resource Central, US

Contact UPS US

FedEx

Tracking Central, US

Rate Information US

US Locations

Transit Time, Global

International Tools

There are many many more questions in the FAQ sections at the USPS site. If you have a question and can't find it here take a look there by clicking on the Customer Service FAQ link I posted above. I may add to this thread in the future with more FAQ's I find. Hopefully the information in here helps as many as possiable :D

Back