• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU - Any Good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

noname2020x

I'm looking to buy cathodes, nice fans, led's, and maybe silencing kits. Is FrozenCPU any good? Who would you recommend?

Just ordered some stuff to try and keep my NAS quiet. Order placed Thursday, shipped out Friday, got it yesterday. Everything was padded well even though the most fragile things were a couple of fans.

I have ordered a ton of stuff from them. I would highly recommend them. I did receive two wrong items from them and both were fixed with ease. They have great customer service.

I've also ordered quite a bit from them in the past. No issues.

Love them. Excellent selection and excellent speed. Excellent blue tape on the boxes.

I've seen their prices be a bit high though.

I just ordered some stuff from Frozen before 6pm when they said it would ship out that day if bought. Rushed processing and order is still being processed and not shipped. So i sent them a email asking for my rush processing fee back. I'll let you know how they handle it and post back. I just sent them a email today so i don't expect a response until tomorrow.

I ordered all my fans for my 3960x build and the guy from Frozen called to verify my order, and asked all about my build and was actually excited that i was using all the top of the line fans lol, Very cool peeps over there and they didnt screw around at all and shipped the same day i placed my order. My box of 20 fans arrived packaged like a WW2 panzer tank, needless to say everything was intact even though it looked like the UPS guys was punting it around the parking lot for an hour.

I got a email from Mark. Fedex does not pickup packages on Sat. and its getting Shipping monday. Awesome service since i got a response from the owner on Superbowl Sunday.

Very good support and service.

Frozen is awesome and almost has everything, but they can sometimes be more expensive than other places but you can be sure you get what you order.

They are good but expensive imo. Performance-pcs is also good, they also can get pricey but both have just about everything, even the hard to get stuff which is worth the price usually.

Don't forget the discount code for frozencpu: pcapex 5% off everything. Seems to be good for forever. If they allow code stacking, try xtreme as well. Another 5% if it works.

I shop at frozenCPU quite often because they usually have everything I need in one go, which saves on shipping vs ordering from 3 or 4 slightly cheaper sources. OTOH if you need something that is common and just 1 or 2, go somewhere else. :/ Screws, sleeving, etc are usually found somewhere else cheaper.

I'd order from them if they wouldn't screw up every order I place, *as well as orders other people place.

* IMOG knows what I'm talking about.

I just ordered 2 boxes worth of stuff from Frozen CPU. Everything came with a signed order check list and they replied to question I had via email within an hour. Overall I had a very good experience with them.

Back