• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FrozenCPU - Any Good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just ordered 2 boxes worth of stuff from Frozen CPU. Everything came with a signed order check list and they replied to question I had via email within an hour. Overall I had a very good experience with them.

I received 2 boxes of stuff from them as well. :thup:

Unfortunately for some guy in Maryland who was trying to watercool his video cards, I ordered only 1 box of stuff. :shock:

i have not had a bad experience with Frozencpu, in fact i have called them a couple of times on a saturday and they were very knowledgable and helpful..

I've been using them for a few years and can't say a bad thing about them. Only thing I can say is about a year ago I ordered some cables from the and they sent the wrong ones. Called them up and they sent out the correct ones that same day and issued a return label. No extra cost. Super service.

Always had great experience with them. Plus they are located in the northeast, so shipping is quick. They are a little on the expensive side, but they carry everything. So as another user has noted, if you have a large order, it kinda evens out since you save on shipping.

All good on my end.

I've dealt with them twice now and both times the orders went fairly well. The first one had a minor mess up, as one of the items I ordered was missing one of the parts that was supposed to be in the inventory of items, but they were quick to send out a replacement and I had it at my door within I'd say 24-36 hours.

Second order was exactly what I was expecting though, and arrived quickly in I'd say 2-3 business days.

Ordered several times from them, international shipping can get expensive. Fast shipping though, everything was well packed and they even included a signed list in the box that listed what was the order and what went in the box.

I just ordered 2 boxes worth of stuff from Frozen CPU. Everything came with a signed order check list and they replied to question I had via email within an hour. Overall I had a very good experience with them.

Same, never had any issues with them or their customer service,

I've ordered a few times from them with no problems whatsoever on the orders. But, their pricing on some things is high as compared to some other cooling vendors I shop at more. But they do have a very wide variety of stuff for sale.

Back