• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Furby hacking?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I sent another email sometime yesterday. If I don't get a reply within a couple days, I'll try giving them a call. In the meantime I have many other projects to tend to.

This was a worse ending then the recent Lord of the Rings.. I know I brought alive an ancient forum but am curious to see what was done (after reading all of the pages)..

Also I am getting myself a soldering station to start messing with more electronics / programming and thought it may be start to play with something rather simple and maybe move onto the newest and "greatest" furby..

LOLZ!!!! thats all i can say. . . lemme know how it goes tho lolololol

Z

Just like most of my crazy ideas, this never got off the ground.

Can't believe this is at the top of the forum seven years later lol. I think the best way to do this would be to get a very small SBC with some kind of relay card... not really sure what's available these days. Anyway, I'll check in to see what you come up with. Good luck!

EDIT: Oh, and I still have furby parts in my tool box thanks to this ;)

Last edited:
Back