• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 32GB RAM Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice review :thup:
Generally results like other Samsung based TridentX. Good to see that no matter if you take 2 or 4 sticks, you can count on about the same oc :)

Aye, that was a big surprise - the top was very close with four sticks already. It was also intriguing that loosening timings didn't help even a little bit. I forgot to try your 10-10-12-26 combination @ 2400 / 1.65V, sorry about that. I'll try to give it a go today and report back.

EDIT - As a general note, I forgot to mention that XMP asks for a VCCIO voltage of 1.25V with this kit. That was not auto-set with the MVG and I set it manually. When it was running "auto" at 1.05V, it was not stable enough to pass the R.S.T. Pro 3 testing. When bumped to the requested 1.25V, everything was right as rain. :thup:

Back