• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GF4 MX for $60 -70

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and people say ATI plays dirty. How can they justify putting the Gf4 label on something a gf2 gts would stomp?

I'm sorry, but if I bought 3 year old technology (and not even the good 3 year old technology) under the guise of the latest/greatest offered by a company I'd find it awfully hard to buy another one of their products no matter how good.

The geforcemx440se...........cant anyone read? the words "se" means "slow edition" I remember they had origional geforces in se as well, clocked at 110/143 instead of 120/166. They went for too much on ebay anyway, like 80% as much as the faster counterparts. I wanted to buy one but it was like $150 at that time :eek: so I kept my tnt and got a new cpu and mobo for quake3

Slow edition? I thought that SE means S**T Edition?

Anyway I'm not saying that I expected this card to be exactly the same as the non-SE version. What I did expect was to get what they stated on their website, which was exactly the same as the regular MX440, except with a slower mem clock.

Back