• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte RMA support issues RTX2070 Super

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wagex

Chapstick Eating Premium Member
Has anyone else had their RMA take forever? I sent my card in March.... NADA I've called a few times and emailed a few times no updates. Do they have a rep here? The biggest upset about it is I'm stuck gaming on my gtx1060 and it's bad lol.

warranty.png

We don't have an active rep here, sorry.

So, not talking to anyone when you call? No responses at all to the email?

Yikes.

We don't have an active rep here, sorry.

So, not talking to anyone when you call? No responses at all to the email?

Yikes.
The phone calls are always... "oh yeah we'll take a note and get it to the RMA department" E-Mails say to call a 1800 number which goes to the same people that just "take down my information and will get back with me" "sorry the RMA department isnt here today" "oh yeah they are probably just waiting on your replacement card to come back in stock"

edit: giving them another call for giggles. will update on what they say this time.
edit2: on hold, talked to a guy he said he's going in the back to see if they have a card they can send me he seemed surprised it had went 4 months unfulfilled.
edit3: partially my fault they emailed me july 8th while i was on vacation so i missed it. they offered a 3060TI for replacement in an email, I replied to the email just now and said yes I'll take it. Here we go!

wow that was way easier than I thought I feel dumb for making a big deal out of it haha.

i'll update the thread when my replacement card arrives

Last edited:
I had good experiences with motherboard RMA's from Gigabyte back in the day. Strange that they're pulling this kind of BS with a video card RMA service now.

Hope you get it sorted out with a positive resolve.

Keep us posted!

Nice! I just shipped out my 1000w psu back to EVGA for RMA. I'm hoping they send back a different 1000w model. The GQ models sucks arse big time.

The card shows delivered on my porch, I did a driveby on my lunch break and it was indeed on the porch, back at work now my wife brought it inside. Going to be installing that bad boy tonight!

IT WORKS! woohoo. I actually never had a chance to take a pic I was too excited it went straight into the PC. Good news is I can hold over 100fps on highest settings in warzone. That does not help the fact that I suck at Warzone but at least it looks good. lol

Back