• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Grand Theft Auto V

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Guys I didn't mean to come off as a smart ***. I literally haven't touched my PS3 in months. I guess I forgot what the graphics were like. Either way I'm thoroughly enjoying GTA V thus far.

One question, is there a way to do heists over? I did the jew store and would love to do it again via the "loud" method. :D

I believe you can re-do any of the missions in the game in order to try to improve your rating.

I believe you can re-do any of the missions in the game in order to try to improve your rating.

Yes you can replay any mission you choose to. Its done via the menu. I haven't tried to do it but its in there some where as I've seen a few of mine that I could replay.

Guys I didn't mean to come off as a smart ***. I literally haven't touched my PS3 in months. I guess I forgot what the graphics were like. Either way I'm thoroughly enjoying GTA V thus far.

One question, is there a way to do heists over? I did the jew store and would love to do it again via the "loud" method. :D
No worries man :thup: it reminds me why I love gaming on the PC so much (better controls and better graphics).

No worries man :thup: it reminds me why I love gaming on the PC so much (better controls and better graphics).

AGREED! I can't stand aiming with the controller on the PS3. I'm slowly and I mean slowly getting the hang of it. Thank god for the auto aim feature because I get killed alot in gun fights. I can't aim worth a darn.

Worse mistake I made was buying it for the PS3.

I agree however I'm a huge GTA fanatic so I had to bite early. Sure I bought into their release the console first crap on the PC guys theme. :chair: Either way once it gets released on the PC I'll sell my console copy and NEVER look back.

Defenately can't wait to buy it for the PC as well. Had tons of fun with the mods in 4. I wonder how this GTA online will turn out, I really like the ideas they have throw out there as teases. On the PC I could see it being even bigger and better. Hopefully it turns into something great.

I agree however I'm a huge GTA fanatic so I had to bite early. Sure I bought into their release the console first crap on the PC guys theme. :chair: Either way once it gets released on the PC I'll sell my console copy and NEVER look back.

I had to do the same, Ive played all the GTAs since GTA 3.
I dont care where GTA is, I had to have 5, I will grab it when it hits PC as well. Hang my 360 copy on the wall.

Just wish my internet wasnt out, using my 4g on my phone.
So ill miss out on GTA Online for a bit.

Dang that would be record time.. then again they did spend a while making the game. Might as well bring that money back home to gain interest instead of making the sales lag for it which might not even bring in as much further down the road.

Good for them.

Can anyone get their GTA V online to work? (PS3)

Mine was partial yesterday but on X360. I was online for a bit, what seemed like a hang on the console must of been just trying to find a game, then mid mission bam, i was booted from the game by people. WTF

Then it just started up single player again. Was totally confused so gave up online last night and just went ahead with the story and trying out some of that 100's list :)

Does any one know if you can play with friends on other platforms for the online? I have a PS3 (because on Final Fantasy and I will never buy another M$ product) and all my friends have 360's. I believe I am going to be forever alone on this but I figured I would ask in hope that I can!

Does any one know if you can play with friends on other platforms for the online? I have a PS3 (because on Final Fantasy and I will never buy another M$ product) and all my friends have 360's. I believe I am going to be forever alone on this but I figured I would ask in hope that I can!

Funny I have a X360 and almost everyone I know has a PS3. Though cross play I would say no. Xbox Live is basically a closed system so it wouldn't talk to Sony's or other Networks. Big reason why Dust 514 which originally started as a X360 product went to PS3 because MS wouldn't budge on their system, or couldn't.

I was able to play online last night, took me a couple of tries after freezing on the first race/mission. I did a couple of missions after that. Its really weird doing a mission with another real person in the server. Its not something I am used to with GTA lol but it was fun. Also inbetween doing a mission I found this guy with a tricked out challenger and had a race with him in my Mustang GT lol just racing around the city. BTW its like playing a whole new story in the online mode. Feels like a got two games for the price of one.

Back