• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help needed for my 1660 super oc - on pop_os

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

w1yov5r4on5

Registered
Iv just got this card for my pop_os build an I could use advice and help with two things

1. Does anyone know were or if there is a full cover water cooling Plate for this card.

2. Does anyone know how to or were I can get a step-by-step guide to set the fan curve and oc for this card on pop_os an what software to use to do this because I really don't know how an don't want to **** it up,

if I can find a cooling plate for it then I'll only Want to know how to oc but if I can't then I'll need to know how to oc and set fan curve, so to anyone that can help thanks

does speedfan work on pop_os an if it does would it control the gpu fans

I can't help on the alt-OS stuff... but to help us help you......

1. Which card is it, exactly? Brand and model, please...

its the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super Gaming OC 6G Graphics Card, 3X Windforce Fans, 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, Gv-N166SGAMING OC-6GD Video Card

I'm going to say I highly doubt there is a full cover block for this GPU. It's a budget GPU that doesn't use a lot of power so there isn't a need. You would need to look at a review and see if the PCB layout is 'reference' if it is, that is your best chance at getting a full cover block.

EDIT: A quick trip to google brought me a surprising amount of blocks for GTX 1660's.. apologies!!

Check here - https://www.bykski.us/collections/gtx-1660

and other places (EK, etc)

Back