• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with FX 8320 and Asrock GC-GS FX Motherboard OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hallosup

Hey everybody,
I own a AMD FX 8320 and a ASROCK GC GS FX Mobo and wanted to do a stable OC without my speeds dropping to 1,5 GHZ all the time. :( Can anybody give me advice for it? :confused::confused::confused:
I'm using AMD overdrive right now. Thank you guys! :thup:

That sounds like C1E/Cool N Quiet is enabled in bios and/or windows performance mode is set to 'balanced' instead of performance mode.

RGone...

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif

That is onnly a 3 phase board that officailly doesn't even support the 8320. I would be very careful overclocking on that. Actually I wouldn't at all. It's likely to die a horrible death taking other components with it most like the CPU.

View attachment 166029

That is onnly a 3 phase board that officailly doesn't even support the 8320. I would be very careful overclocking on that. Actually I wouldn't at all. It's likely to die a horrible death taking other components with it most like the CPU.

Only rated for a 95 watt cpu. 8320 is a 125 watt cpu. Overclocked it is considerably more. Get a motherboard that is made for overclocking an 8 core cpu.

Back