• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here is my New 3000 series GPU Thread. Post Here so we can Drool.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess no one should complain about RTX3000 availability compared to RX6000 :p

Going straight to eBay to scalpt it?
After I get 3 more sure LOL..Honestly I do not even have an account on Ebay...

The reality is if I get a notify for the other 8 I signed up for, after I installed two of them the other's would be offered to folks here on the OC folding team...for whatever they cost me.:grouphug:

I don't need more money , I need more time on earth.:thup:

Your welcome to join our Team:salute: It will make you better looking;)

Holy crap I just checked Newegg...are RTX 2060's really selling for $600 ? Can't believe it.:-/

Last edited:
Yes whether it is Amazon or Newegg the prices have been stupid. If you can find a card AMD or nVidea here in Canada for 400 over MSRP you did well. Canada Computer has been an exception but with them it has been in store pick up only, you can't even reserve online then pick up in store on the new cards.

I got my 9/18 notify today too. Notify twins!

I'm a minute away from the 3080 ftw3 hybrid as well. Will get that when it comes up so I can compare.

I actually did too, did UPS ground and it got here in a few days, honestly couldn't believe it.

Currently mining ETH at 95MH/s at 75% fan speed which is audible, but pleasent. Compared to the FE which in order to mine there needed to be at 85%+ and was quite loud at that point.

Buster Brown showed up with the PSU and RTX 3080 just as I was blowing the dust out of the PC.

It is installed and folding away, had to break for a late lunch. I like Afterburner but will install Precision tonight to get control of the RGB and OC. Need a pic of it installed yet.

PXL_20210126_171415568.jpg

PXL_20210126_171425091.jpg

PXL_20210126_172656360.jpg

Last edited:
I was the happiest man alive at that moment.
3090.jpg

After 8 months in the making it was finally complete. This is my prime, 15 years sure has been a long journey, a nice lifetime achievement.

final rig.jpg

Very Happy for you Douk, felt the same way when the 3080 arrived.:grouphug:

Came back this morning to get a better look at your "Prime" the phone was too small to appreciate it.:cheers:

Dang that's pretty. I tried for a while to get a 3080 Strix but finally gave up and went eVGA.

What motherboard are you using on that setup? I have a D15 on the way and have some concerns about fitting.

The MB is actually the reason I am at stock clocks on the 9900K. ASUS Z370-P II. Probably the worst choice I could have made (computer started as parts of a mining rig and I just kept upgrading). The D15 fit without any issue and it is over at least 2 of my ram slots. I think I used standard 3200 G.Skill stuff.

Back