• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HexaCore Restoration Project underway (AMD Phenom II 970 Zosma) *Pending 960T*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
955 is a classic chip. I pushed my 965 pretty hard and it takes it no problem. Except I have no use for it now with all these 960Ts around. I was going to try selling it but if you are interested I'd let it go pretty cheap plus you'd get the forum friend discount.
Have one I purchased from I.M.O.G a while back, though I don't have much time to turn on my Pc never mind overclock it right now. Guess, that's the downside of not having a boss.

Yeah, I found out years ago the whole "work for myself" thing was a fallacy. You're working for everybody now. You're working for customers, managers, employees, insurance companies, electric companies, landlords, your family, suppliers, the tax man, and on and on. Done right, the "boss" is down at the bottom of the list. Too many people think small business owners just sit around counting their millions instead of working long hours, countless days, and no real time off because if you're not at work, you're thinking about work.

:cheers: for the guys (and gals) who provide the jobs, services, and taxes that make the world go 'round.

I'm counting millions Alaric!!!!!! Of what I'm not sure.....maybe Chicken cutlets? I do go through 800lbs a week. :)

Back to Storms thread though!!!!!
You get water for that stuff yet? :D

I'm counting millions Alaric!!!!!! Of what I'm not sure.....maybe Chicken cutlets? I do go through 800lbs a week. :)

Back to Storms thread though!!!!!
You get water for that stuff yet? :D

Soon my friend, very soon. Hopefully I can have something substantial in terms of cooling before the end of the month. Can't wait to re-test all my processors and find that untapped potential!

A birthday gift happened to be the Fractal Design Celsius S36 360MM water cooling system.
This kit is allegedly "expandable" and "customizable" which will hopefully make my life easier down the road.

Can't wait to get it set up!

35-352-030-V16.jpg
35-352-030-V15.jpg
35-352-030-V23.jpg
35-352-030-V25.jpg
35-352-030-V20.jpg

Original are 1200rpm 52cfm, new are 2000rpm 87cfm PWM, definitely worth it for an AIO. I asked because the wife's NZXT s340 is packed with GP12 and I was waiting on some feedback from people with the new ones to know if it's worth trading (my Define S came with GP14).

now that you're gonna have a loop, wait till we talk you into simple chilling methods. Thats where the fun begins. Then, off to sub zero runs with a dice pot ��

now that you're gonna have a loop, wait till we talk you into simple chilling methods. Thats where the fun begins. Then, off to sub zero runs with a dice pot ��

LOL weve been trying to get him there Shrimpy! :D
And hello btw, been a while!

GP-12 fans or the new X2 PWM ?

The Eagle has landed, so to speak. Regarding the fans, looks like we have the 2000rpm GP-12 variant.... updates to follow.

Hoping to make this water cooling system work with LGA 775 but it's going to take some custom fabrication to link everything up.

So the new CPU cooler is set up on my Thuban rig. Temps are much lower. A good 20 degrees cooler. Maybe it was just placebo, but one thing I did notice is the rig seemed to boot much faster, at least a couple seconds.

However, I still cannot go past 3.8Ghz. Arrrg. That's okay though, once I modify the bracket I think I can make it work with LGA 775 since it's very close to fitting as it is. Then I can really start to have some fun :D

Back