• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

High CFM / Quiet Fans for Switch 810 Case - Advice Needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
if you really want some great airflow you should look at delta fans at 30$ you can get a 120 mm that pushes 240 cfm at max the only downside to it is well you might think you live next to a tarmat but hey you asked for airflow. im looking at overclocking the same as you and will have a setup with a:
SILVERSTONE HE02 CPU Cooler 80$
with a delta fan attached to push the air straight up because that is how the heatsink is designed without a fan on it it keeps temps down very well once you get a delta on that thing your temps will have a good chance at being about room temp at idle and prob around 40 c at load to 60 c depending on your processor and how high you oc it. anyways yeah I also have 6 fans in my case along with that delta.
if any of you think this is a bad idea please tell me and I will either shut you down hard or thankfully accept the advice.

The problem defining case airflow is all the glorious parts stuffed in competing for cool air. Things get put in the way , blow air in the wrong direction or cause "still air" pockets.
And since no two people seem to get the same parts, things get interesting.

There used to be some videos of someone using smoke and a case window to follow air.
Are the Delta fans also high noise?

Last edited:
Back