• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Hyper 212 on sale at Newegg. $10 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow great deal for that cooler, even as a backup at that price. Ram still way out of my price range though. Good to see them start coming down some at least.

Now a mere $15 shipped with pro code EMCPUPS32
* And you can even get 2 at this price, now you just need a dual socket motherboard that supports overclocking and two unlocked chips to put in them

Last edited:
I am hoping i do not have to buy a new HDD, hay look one is on sale for $40 (1 day only with EMCPUEW22; 1TB 7200RPM WD blue), may be able to get best buy to match it and use a prop gift card, but DO I NEED ONE is the question
*waiting on reply from wd*
im having a odd issue that looks like a bad data cable, but i have used like 6 cables all give sometimes it works, sometimes errors and sometimes nothing
serial lookup says out of warranty but where i registered it it says i am covered

i kinda want that HSF for that system i may build, but floating HDD questions

Bummer. I could find use for a couple more, but my budget completely shot for the month.

i hear ya, im in the same boat :(

mine came last week. looks brand new, no mounting marks or anything.

just hit the buy button again on a refurb! the memory deal is gone but its confirmed b-die and still a decent deal for those looking.

Back