• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i5 2500k 3,3Ghz, problems with OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like he did run the dism command and he shows the results of that. It found and repaired some system files.

Looks like he did run the dism command and he shows the results of that. It found and repaired some system files.

I was saying that, because if SFC finds issues, then it's best to reset the Windows image with the command I mentioned.

The link I gave him in post #16 outlines both resetting the image and running system file checker after that. It outlines a two step process.

From OP's reply it looks like he did both steps.

Attachments

• sfc.png
    sfc.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 69
  • both.png
    both.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Because i had problem with overclocking by any % i tried i decided to dump idea of OC. I often had problems with starting my PC. I had to turn-off power or remove and insert jumper from my motherboard.
So currently after every 3 days my PC won't power on. I have to remove jumper for 10 seconds, load default options in BIOS and then everything works but again only for 3 days. It happened 4 times in a row. Each time it takes 3 days. Any ideas how to repair it?

Try changing your CMOS battery on the motherboard. Sounds like it may not be retaining bios settings.

Back