• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm Back!!! WooT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
glad to see ya back man!
you problably remember me as maskedgeek;)

btw, I did a little silver casting, made a ring for my girlfriend, I mite be able to help ya a little bit in this casting, but not a whole lot, and did you see the testing results of hoots waterblock? its nuts

Jon

Sounds like one hell of a fieldtrip! :) Glad to see you back and I hope you have a safe and full recovery. :)

once again, its good to see you posting again... i bet you f***ed that bus up. :D Maybe if you had overclocked your car instead of your comp you could have gotten out of the way. :(:beer: great to see you making a good recovery! keep posting! :)
-matt

hey man im also very glad to hear from you again it has been a long while. we definatley need more members (i know these forums arent weak but every person helps), i wish you the best and hope to god ur back up and kicking asap. i am doing casting in my jewlery class in high school. i have an imense amount of time and am proably going to borrow the equipment over the summer(my dad is the jewlery teacher, and sculpture, yes im in my dads class) but uhh i plan on also casting a block so consult with me and maybe ill make u a pot metal proto-type if it is going to be a while before u can work on it...

Back