• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm writing my own

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm gonna do it too, but do people prefer a lion or a hot looking woman? :D
by the way can you give the link to the pride website? as it used to be on your sig but its not there anymore

I'm not sure I like the people running around with supermodels as their avatars.

Don't get me wrong, a babe is a babe. But the avatar is supposed to represent you, ideally.

Are you a hot babe, Cooler666?

DarkArctic said:
I made a simple wallpaper if anyone is interested. It looks better when you see it up close.

-DarkArctic

Great man!!! I'm going to download it. This is great! I've got a new desktop...

Dude, if you are going to set up a "chat room" for prideos, its really a better idea to just set up an irc channel rather than insisting people use a java applet.

And no, the applet in the sidebar doesn't work for me. I'm using Galeon.

Know of any good free scripts? found a irc channel all bout open source projects but all the scripts I find to put on the site are crap or for $cash$.

oh, btw, Garfield just noticed ur overclock. 30mhz extra? or is it an XP 1600(amd's standard measurment) @ 1630mhz?

AMD Athlon XP 1600+ 1.4GHz @ 1.63GHz.

So the chat room isn't working? Maybe it would be a good idea to just have an IRC channel. What do you think?

just make an IRC channel on dalnet, it's a bit stupid having a chat program on the website, although you could make a forum on the website which may be better still.

Why do you need a bunch of scripts?

irc.openprojects.net seems to end up being the place where most channels on a open source projects are.

Anyone who would be a serious developer would probably much rather irc from their irc client of choice than use a java applet in a web browser.

And the applet still doesn't work for me in Galeon.

XWRed1 said:
Why do you need a bunch of scripts?

irc.openprojects.net seems to end up being the place where most channels on a open source projects are.

Anyone who would be a serious developer would probably much rather irc from their irc client of choice than use a java applet in a web browser.

And the applet still doesn't work for me in Galeon.

the chat is still a nice feature though. Better there than not.

Well, usually those Java applets just go onto an irc server and join some channel anyways, so you should say what server and channel it is somewhere on the website.

Back