• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel btx mobo heatsink hole spacing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sirbow2

Registered
i ordered a btx mobo instead of an ATX one because it was cheaper than the ATX one. so while im waiting for it ive been trying to find the dimensions of the CPU heatsink mounting holes(how far apart are they, from each other and the board edges). so that i can have the heatsink all ready when it gets here.

i have been unable to find this information i have literally searched for hours!

see the pic attached. pretty self explanatory. i would like the distances of the red, blue, green lines i added in. the general area is circled in black.

thanks!

edit: socket 775 btx mobo, and also, socket 775 atx is different than socket 775 btx. atx is a 72mm length and width

from the results i got from my searching, i would say it would be easier if one of you could measure it on a extra btx socket 775 mobo laying around, rather than googleing

Attachments

• 11BTX.gif
    11BTX.gif
    40.4 KB · Views: 277
Back