• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel i5-2500k basic oc Q's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ah, well maybe something got missed after reset
4.5 is a bit high so most likely
cpu internal pll was enabled
and vcore was set to ? 1.34 if i recall correctly ?
set bclk to 100, disable cpu spread spectru, disable pcie spread spectrum

Sorry for the time away due to holidays, hope you guys had a good time?

Meanwhile I had bought an SSD drive(due to holidays I had to buy the cheapest but still got the 500mb/s read) and placing that one between my sata drives gave me some boot failures so I had to reset bios again and again and again lol.
I was trying to put it back to where we left off but I get bios failure or something like that kinda new to me tbh, so I knew it had to be a wrong setting but the only things I had changed were settings to get crossfire working or atleast the cards, so nothing special. The other thing I changed was the multiplier I put it to 4.5 as I got the 2 fans on my hyper 412s.

So technically it goes wrong after I put the multiplier on 4.5 which worked before, got no clue.

Your SATA controllers MUST be in AHCI mode to run an SSD. Otherwise you could damage it. Go into your bios right now and make sure all your SATA ports are in AHCI mode.

Back