• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is that computer good for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol no problem :D
I know what I'm gonna do...
Buy my desktop and use the HD 4000 while they're restocking :)

XD I would mail you this GeForce GTX 7900 or my GeForce GT 220 if I could. So I finalized my build and I will be driving up to microcenter at some point to buy the case, mobo and processor. The processor you listed on newegg is listed at $89.99 when I buy it with the i5-2500k so that saved me $50 if that deal is still running when I go up there.

Lol no problem :D
I know what I'm gonna do...
Buy my desktop and use the HD 4000 while they're restocking :)

Outstanding. do some benchmarks while you are at it :)

I have not seen enough Real world exmaples of the HD4000 I was not a fan of hte 3000 because well its still a intel gpu and does not compare to a HD4290 IGP that has been arouind for like 4 years but want to know if the 4000 can compete :)

Are you guys going to pay me :D ! I take PayPal :p !
Lol jk !
Will have the money tomorrow, will order tomorrow and receive the day after tomorrow. I know I'll have trouble assembling it :/ ! So in 2 to 3 days you should have some numbers :p !

Final build !! Changed the monitor, upgraded to 16Gb Ram and got a 750W Power Supply !!

Motherboard:
Asus Intel Z77 Pro ($169)

Cpu:
Intel i7 3570K ($189)

Gpu:
Nvidia Evga Superclocked Geforce GTX 680 ($559)

Hard Disk Drive:
Seagate Barracuda 3Tb 7200RPM ($159)

Ram:
Corsair 16Gb ($82)

Cooler:
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo ($34)

Power Supply Unit:
OCZ Z Series 750W ($50)

Optical Drive:
Asus 24x Internal ($24)

Case:
Corsair 600T White Edition ($156)

Monitor:
Acer GD235H ($299)

What do you guys think about it?

Last edited:
Final build !! Changed the monitor, upgraded to 16Gb Ram and got a 750W Power Supply !!

Motherboard:
Asus Intel Z77 ($199)

Cpu:
Intel i7 3570K ($189)

Gpu:
Nvidia Evga Superclocked Geforce GTX 680 ($559)

Hard Disk Drive:
Seagate Barracuda 3Tb 7200RPM ($159)

Ram:
Corsair 16Gb ($82)

Cooler:
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo ($34)

Power Supply Unit:
OCZ Z Series 750W ($50)

Optical Drive:
Asus 24x Internal ($24)

Case:
Corsair 600T White Edition ($156)

Monitor:
Acer GD235H ($299)

What do you guys think about it?

I think it's going to be a monster and I think that's a lot of moonies XD. It looks like a good solid build though.

Check if Microcenter has the board you're looking at, you'll get money off of it. They're running a special right now, if you buy any i5 processor with a z77 board, you get money off.

Here, http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0386887 it's the Pro version, a couple more features, and money off if you buy the i3750K with it.

Hell yeah, maybe too much $ :/
Sold my MacBook so I added $300 out of pocket, not that bad :p

Damn, that guy knows everything oO?

Okay, So I'm taking it from MicroCenter :D !

Thanks, savior ^^

Yeah, now that the cost is really down, I think I'll buy the monitor with it :D

Back