• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Just another person having problems OCing FX 4100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So, I now have an overclocked CPU, my G19 was plugged in and enabled while booting and our cherry on top of the cream pie: APM disabled and no back throttling issues!
I'll probably run another blend test for half an hour since all my issues always came to light within 30 minutes of stress testing... Just to make sure the OC settings are still correct :)

So I'd like to thank both Rgone and trents for their help and utmost patience with me as all of my issues have been resolved.

I'd say, topic closed and let's hope it is of any help to someone else out there on the net.

One last thing I've learned: Always listen to Rgone as he is always right. :)

I don't know if your husband knows that you are very good at the computer "thing". Congratulations madame. You even marked your thread as [RESOLVED] We have supposed geniuses that don't have a clue to that nicety.

No one is ever always right. I do study to be more right than I was yesterday.

I would have left this forum a long time ago IF it were not for a few that really do try and help out. IF it were not for 'trents' I would have left a long time ago. He is the jewel in the deal. He keeps the posts going to give me time to find the oddball answers like your APM E/D setting.

By the way you can tell em' boys over in that other forum that you have been posting in what the answer is now. Hehehe. Yep, I travel a lot. Post only here.

I will not speak for 'trents' but it has been a pleasure to try and help you with your problems. Much more logical and understanding than many we try and help. A breath of fresh air as it were, and quick to conform to forum conventions. Just a pleasure and good luck. :welcome:

RGone...ster. :chair:

I don't know if your husband knows that you are very good at the computer "thing". Congratulations madame. You even marked your thread as [RESOLVED] We have supposed geniuses that don't have a clue to that nicety.

No one is ever always right. I do study to be more right than I was yesterday.

I would have left this forum a long time ago IF it were not for a few that really do try and help out. IF it were not for 'trents' I would have left a long time ago. He is the jewel in the deal. He keeps the posts going to give me time to find the oddball answers like your APM E/D setting.

By the way you can tell em' boys over in that other forum that you have been posting in what the answer is now. Hehehe. Yep, I travel a lot. Post only here.

I will not speak for 'trents' but it has been a pleasure to try and help you with your problems. Much more logical and understanding than many we try and help. A breath of fresh air as it were, and quick to conform to forum conventions. Just a pleasure and good luck. :welcome:

RGone...ster. :chair:

Why thank you! *big grin*

My husband is actually way better at the "computer thing" than I am :D He just doesn't do the overclock/bios flash thing because he knows the risks all too well if things go wrong.

And ooooh, you saw my "CPU throttle" thread then I suppose. Yup, that was one of my first stops after updating the bios and checking whether everything was working as it should. I never had any big hopes for that thread as one dude actually said to me "I see no reason to overclock your system other than bragging to your friends" (in an overclocking forum)... First off, I don't have many real life friend, but the few ones I do have are awesome, second, even if I told them about it, they wouldn't understand anyway without a full explanation.. so yeah, no bragging, but it was needed for my livestream :)

Anyways, they probably won't see me again on that "other forum" and I'll stick around here when I'm in dire need of tech savvy minions and who knows, maybe I'll be able to help someone else with small issues ^^

But for now I'm saying thanks again, goodbye and I'll see you around.

Last edited:
KissaXD, ditto to what RGone said. Pleasure to work with you and you have a great attitude, like that of a team player. I bet between you and your spouse you are the adventurous one. I hope you will stick around to help others.

Back