• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my 1700+ dlt3c - Results inside

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I must be doing something wrong....
I can only get my DLT3C up to 1909Mhz...

I will have to verify the entire stepping and get some "help":eek:

SP

just ordered mine from excaliberPC, i am looking for 2.4ghz in a chip, i hope i can get that out of it. if so then its $70 well spent i hope... :D

Southpaw said:
I must be doing something wrong....
I can only get my DLT3C up to 1909Mhz...

I will have to verify the entire stepping and get some "help":eek:

SP

Your sig says your running a KT3 board...look no further for your trouble. You need an nForce2 board that has a locked PCI bus if you want to see 2.4 or 2.5 Ghz.....

2.3GHz on 1.70v?? Dude ur rocking right now on that cpu... your temps are on the spot to were you have enough head room to tweak up some more. Good OC'ing your 1700xp ! ! :)

reddawg how do u stand the noise of your computer, it probably sounds like a friggen rocket launching

Tyranos: did your 1700+ have the green package or the brown one?

emericanchaos said:

DUT's are hard to get over 2.2Ghz. DLT's do that easy. DLT's don't like the high voltage all that much though so becareful with that.

I can vouch for that :mad:

I am running at 1930mhz on 1.65 (it overvolts the default) for the summer because it was crashing at sig speed.

It has the brown wafer if thats what you mean. Package wise, it was an oem, so that would be clear.

Running at 2525mhz at 1.94v super stable. I want to try for 2.6 soon. Idle temps can be from 32c to 40c depending on ambient and load is usually 39 to 46c.

Yer sig is wiggn me out!

Nice OC Tyranos.
took me a bit to figure yer at 12x210...... :)

I'm running @12.5x200 for 2505mhz 1.82v (average)
I think my MoBo is holding me back, even with vdd mod.
2573mhz is the highest i've pushed so far.....
Almost time for another OC session.... heh.

This is one sweet chip.... Gimme yer Abit!!!!!! heh.

Tyranos said:
It has the brown wafer if thats what you mean. Package wise, it was an oem, so that would be clear.

Running at 2525mhz at 1.94v super stable. I want to try for 2.6 soon. Idle temps can be from 32c to 40c depending on ambient and load is usually 39 to 46c.

i got my 1700 yesterday from excaliberpc.com (axda1700dlt3c jiuhb 0310xpmw) the chip is brown and the die is pink. gotta wait for my slk-900 and vantec 92mm fan to arrive so i can try this out.

2620mhz posts but freezes loading windows. Thats at 2 volts! I am upgrading to watercooling soon, so maybe that will yield better results than the slk800u + tornado.

Agua!

Tyranos said:
2620mhz posts but freezes loading windows. Thats at 2 volts! I am upgrading to watercooling soon, so maybe that will yield better results than the slk800u + tornado.

2v yikes thas alotta juice! :)
I've only pushed 2v into my TbredA 1800+ for 2ghz.
I'm taking it slow with this one.

Which brings me to a nitpick! isn't yer 1700+ a *J*iuhb? :)

Your 1700+ is gonna love water! Heat is never an issue
with my setup. I switched to water when my 1700+ came in.
Too bad I never tried my 1800+ on water.

How loud is that Tornado? My Volcano 7+ was bloody loud,
even on medium fan speed.

Tornado x1 92mm 119CFM very loud
Tornado x1 88mm 84CFM oh so god forsaken loud

Wife x1 50mm yackbox god so talks so much about my visa bills...

having the Tornados on at the same time, and not hearing what the wife has to say?

PRICELESS ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !!

Hahahaha!

That's friggn Hilarious!
I almost spewed on my monitor.

Don't go water cooling..... you'll hear the mumblings then!

50mm eh? I've never measured a yackbox B4, but i'll
take your word for it. :)

RedDawg41 said:
Tornado x1 92mm 119CFM very loud
Tornado x1 88mm 84CFM oh so god forsaken loud

Wife x1 50mm yackbox god so talks so much about my visa bills...

having the Tornados on at the same time, and not hearing what the wife has to say?

PRICELESS ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !!

Back