• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just installed 8SQ800 + dualddr333 corsair xms + 2.4B

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Scant7

So far I've just run sisoft, cpu score 1- 6115 2- 1385/3162, and memory benchmark 1- 3231 2- 3232. I feel my memory benchmark is pretty low, when I compare it to the dual ddr333 example in sisoft, it is much higher. Where in BIOS do I set my memory timings/oc my memory?

Haven't OC'd cpu yet.. will do that soon..

Also, I have my mouse plugged into a USB port.. and randomly sometimes when opening something, clicking on something, or loading something, the mouse will freeze for about 1 sec, this never happened on my old mobo and cpu, how can I fix this?

Thanks. Im also running my memory on single 128bit mode. F5 BIOS

Are you running 1 or 2 sticks of ram?

If you only have 1 stick installed you will not be able to run in dual channel mode. So that could explain the lower benchmarks.

He is running in dual, hence the single 128bits mode. when you set your ram in single channel, you will get the message dual 64bits. As you can see, the know if you are either in dual/single DDR mode, you should always refer to the number (i.e. 64 or 128).

same scores as you on my 8SQ800 + 2.4B I have kingmax DDR400 running those dual channel 400mhz. I think the dual channel is a gimmick.

Back