• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

jw, how do you hold a window in?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
FattyMcNastyXK said:
after looking at lian li cases, I think they are a rip off. yes, its aluminum but you can get a chieftec Dragon aluminum with a window and more space for cheaper. What, exactly, do you get out of a lian li that you can't get from a regular chieftec.
have you ever seen a lian li PC-75??? i could easily put my antec sx1040 (same thing as a chieftech dragon) INSIDE the PC-75.... there is much more room inside a lian li... now if you are talking about a pc-60 or something i understand but antec(chieftech) dont even come close in quality to lian-li.... (most will disagree with that last statement to some extent but i intend on buying a pc-75 so i have to tell myself that... :D) hehe

lian li cases are extremely nice cases. you really have to see them up close to really appreciate it. there are no rough edges anywhwere. anything that might be sharp(ish) will be covered. my brotheres pc75 is a lot deaper than my full tower chieftech matrix. there is also room behind the motherboard, to help with invisible cable routing. thumb screws everywhere. lots of them have removable motherboard trays, which is also a nice feature. they are very very nice cases. thats why they are so expensive. if you have the money to spend, i would definately recommend getting one. you will love it.

you shouldnt need a special drill for rivets. you just need a hole to put the rivet through. now, you do need a tool to put the rivets in. but i dont think they cost to much. if you know you are going to use it several times, it would be worth the investment. it looks nicer than having screws and bolts all over the place.

Back