• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lmao help -_-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'll what my experience. I had a PNY 6600gt a very long time ago and it quit working exactly one year after I bought it. Turn it on, and it just sits there with no signal on monitor. I had an old geforce2 ti that I installed and everything booted fine.

How about not connecting mouse andr keyboard and turning it on? Maybe it will start, who knows..if you tried that and i missed it I apologize.

I'll what my experience. I had a PNY 6600gt a very long time ago and it quit working exactly one year after I bought it. Turn it on, and it just sits there with no signal on monitor. I had an old geforce2 ti that I installed and everything booted fine.

How about not connecting mouse andr keyboard and turning it on? Maybe it will start, who knows..if you tried that and i missed it I apologize.

OP already tried the peripherals with display connected to IGP instead of video card. He reported still no video.

Noo, I meant **not** connecting mouse and keyboard at all..

I was addressing your mention of the 6600GT dying after a year. The peripheral I was referring to was his monitor. He has already tried moving the monitor to the IGP so the issue does not seem to be the video card unless OP forgot to remove the video card before trying the monitor on the IGP.

Thanks to everyone that helped, I finally sent to my local pc repair centre and theres no major problem.

They said my hdd had a problem, maybe because my pc had a shock or hitted. And they also said my ram stick is loose.

Kinda relieved its fixed,but disappointed that its some minor problem ftw.

The devil is always in the details. I'm happy to hear that you got it back up and running.

Thank you for letting us know what the solution was.

Back