• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for AIO Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ive delt with about 5 or so big tech companies and they all say the same thing, create a support ticket/start an rma.

Everything from games to hardware, the above quote has been my experience, as well.

By cut and paste I think tomdean meant that they could take the information he has already supplied in emails and paste it into a form to jump start the RMA process. It can be a hassle having to fill out one of those RMA forms. They require you to supply a lot of system information that is not relevant to the problem but it has those red asterisks by the form lines that makes it "required" in order to complete the form.

Don't deal with Intel then. You can't just say my CPU doesn't work. You have to tell them everything you have tried first before they will even consider an RMA.

Back