• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

M4N68T-M V2 not detect PCI-E X16 graphic card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

savithk

Hey guys, I was hoping someone could help me with a my problem

This is my new PC its 8 month old .....well everything is work perfectly .....but recently the
problem come in big way.... my system configuration...

AMD Phenom II X2 555 + ASUS M4N68T-M V2 Motherboard

ASUS ATI Radeon EAH4350 SILENT/DI/1GD2 graphics card PCI-E X16 slot version.

4 GB DDR3 RAM - 500 GB SATA

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

right now my computer doesn't seem to recognize my graphics card so it's forced to use the M/B integrated one which is a nVidia GeForce 7025 / nVidia nForce 630a. When I first booted the computer, my VGA cable was in my graphics card, even though my monitor said no signal I had no choice but to put the VGA cable into the M/B just to set up BIOS and get everything running. I've made sure all hardware was installed properly and is seated
correctly but it just doesn't work. the bios may NOT automically enable the video on the card in the slot. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated. :shrug:

1. WE are made to believe that the discrete video card "has" been working.

2. So if the discrete video card had been in system and working for the 8 mos you say you have had the computer, then why add-in video card suddenly not working?

3. So if you think the motherboard did not enable discrete video card by default, then get the manual and look for bios setting that will disable the onboard graphics.

4. Since the discrete video card seems to have actually worked and now doesn't you now need some way to substitute parts. Borrow a discrete video card and try it in your system and if it works...the odds are your video card has a problem.

5. Not being able to find another video card for test...see if a bud will let you plug your card into his system to see if your video card works in his system.

6. Not much else to do except pull your card and re-install to socket to ensure that minor corrosion is not causing electrical problems with the card edge connectors on your mobo.

Back