• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VII April: 3DMark2001 SE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Previous messages deleted. Single post.

---

So, it looks like my plans to take over the world will have to be put on hold. Installed vista64, set all freq's the same, disabled some stuff and ran benchmark. Results were less than stellar, scored around 56,000. Windows 10 score will have to stick. Hoping I can outpace everyone else with what I've got.

Last edited:
Got in few more runs before my old drive took a dump.

MetalRacer / GTX 580 / AIR / 152200
capture092.jpg

I agree!

I found one.. :thup:

Discovered today after switching from a Define R4 to Meshify C I cannot sli triple slot cards anymore :D That made me want my old case back, but I resisted.

Why do you need one? Install it and bench. Doesnt it work for 30 days or something?

Pretty sure you need a key for XP to finish installation but have 30 days to activate

XP OEM/BOX requires a key, copy from msdn pack doesn't need it. It's easy to find a key in the web (I shouldn't even say that). MS doesn't care about it anymore so it's hard to call it piracy, especially when it's only for tests.

actually, me too... I wanted to install XP on Z390 ... and during the installation, I couldn't find any product key ( I used to have msdn installation CD but I have no idea where is it so used OEM ISO )... in the end on my board USB doesn't work and I have no additional controller or Y cable ... or PS2 mouse ... and from newer gfx cards which are free for benching I have only Vega which doesn't work in XP ... well, it doesn't work in 3DM01 at all, even on Win7/10

Something I found which may help....https://www.tipandtrick.net/install...-key-and-use-for-30-days-free-with-retail-cd/

Microsoft is making good their promise to remove mandatory product key input during the installation or upgrading process of Windows XP operating system, in a new Windows Product Activation (WPA) process that similar to what implements in Windows Vista. However, only integrated Windows XP with Service Pack retail install or OEM CD can bypass the step to enter product key.

Thanks guys, yeah I don't need a key anymore.. I was trying to do it legit.. but.. well.. if you know where to look :D

I used to have a copy of the bench xp, I have no idea what I did with it though.

Just a Quick ONE to test the New System... I need a LOT of play time to work out the right settings :rofl:

MaddMutt / GTX-680 / AIR / 96810

3D Mark 01.png

JLK03F150 / Geforce 3 Ti 200 / Air / 11315

Thought it would be fun to run 3dMark2001 with a video card released in 2001. The video card was a dumpster find a couple weeks ago. Top 10 at the bot (out of 17 submissions, lol), not too bad considering I'm using a s478 Prescott. :)

11315.JPG

I was starting to wonder if you were gonna show

Life can be pretty pesky that way at times, must be nice to be back home though

Back