• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maxcoin GPU mining

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
are mcxnow deposits being slow for everyone? My last deposit is taking forever.
edit :
nvm. has 0 confirms.

just sent 10 to my mcx account, will let you know when it arrives.

edit: took about 3-4 minutes to show up

Last edited:
are mcxnow deposits being slow for everyone? My last deposit is taking forever.

Might just be that Mcxnow is overloaded with Maxcoin miners :D

Mcxnow was always the fastest exchange, and it should be better since RealSolid redid the entire code.

seems to be because of the maxcoin client it wanted a bigger transmisson fee. Increased it and resent- will see what happens

I'm getting reasonably quick deposits.

Also, looks like I'm getting less than half the mining rate as this morning.

Still profitable.

i am getting much less per block than when I first started early this morning. I was getting about .5 max per block, now it seems to be .1 per block.

mem speed does not matter lower it to stock or below
lower core to stock to see if it will run better, then raise it up to get more kh, but stay stable

I have, back to stable scrypt clocks....
I'll lower them more, I suspect it's the 6850...

Could be. Just mentioning what worked for me. Each time I crashed, I'd drop the core speed about 10 Mhz. I think I've got it stable now.

Did anybody else find installing the MaxCoin miner a pain?

Because if not I am either making it extremely complicated, or I am just dumb :confused:... haha

Did anybody else find installing the MaxCoin miner a pain?

Because if not I am either making it extremely complicated, or I am just dumb :confused:... haha

What problems are you having? The cgminer linked to at max.1ghz.com was pretty much a standard cgminer setup.

If you are trying to setup the wallet software, I'd rather use an exchange that you can directly depost in.

so to mine maxcoin you have to:

run a different miner program
change your hardware settings
signup at every pool that mines the coin
add every pool to your configuration settings for failover on each mining rig
send your coins to small exchanges (because the wallet is broken) that dont handle load well
babysit the exchange to post your sell orders

yeah....

I am using the one on DwarfPool and its having me jump through hoops with MinGW. I can't figure it out.

I'm gonna try the one on 1ghz

Good luck! I expect you are going to have a much better experience with it. :thup:

Back