• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Megahurtz On The Go, Now With Moar VOLTS! OC Forums iPhone/Android Skin!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Agree with Maxvla on the new posts to the begining.

Can that be accomplished yet still have threads that you go to via user cp go to the last page like its currently set? No point in going to the begining of a thread you are subscribed to right?

If you click on a thread title does it jump you to the right post now? I have it working using the mobile skin on my PC, however when used on my android it jumps me to the right post for a second, then pops back to the top of the thread once the page load is finished.

Let me know what you are getting, and if you are getting it on iphone or android.

On my Droid2. It goes to the top of the last page of the thread. If it hits the last post and bounces up top, I dont catch it.

I've noticed the same thing Maxvla. It is half way there right now. When you click on the thread title, it sends the request to take you to the post - if you look at the URL, it has the postid numbers at the end of it. However, the mobile skin does not have postid anchor code attached to each post, which is why you get taken to the page and not the exact post... I haven't had time to look closer at how to get the postid anchor code in place on each post, but that is what needs to happen to do what you are asking.

Just a matter of time to figure it out.

Great. Thanks for the effort :)

on my iphone it drops down to the right post but right before you can start reading the page refreshes and you end up back at the top.

Same here, except it isn't really a page refresh - it jumps to the right place when the page is partially loaded, but right when it completes it jumps back to the top. That is the result of my attempt to get it jumping to the right place earlier this morning.

It is helpful for me to know that it happens on android and iphone. I still have to figure out why though... It doesn't help that it works fine on chrome on the desktop, which likely means its something screwy with the mobile browsers. Browser code customizations are not my strong suit.

Last edited:
Had to call for backup, and Mat Sumpter set me straight. There is an "on_load" event in the header on each page. That detects mobile/safari, and causes the jump to the top of the page once the page is loaded - I removed that, so now you should see things jumping to the correct post on the mobile skin when you click on the thread title.

This is really nice now, I was getting tired of flicking my screen and waiting for it to scroll on long threads.

Works better, but it still renders oddly on Windows Phone 7. Hangs off the right side of the screen, and the search button just scrambles the page up. Everything else works though.

Mobile version has been working great for me, but when I send out PM's via the mobile version...they hardly, if ever, show up in my sent items folder....

....and Im starting to think some of my out going pms may not actually be making it to where they should be, havent confirmed that yet.

Other than that, the mobile version kicks ***.

Keep me posted. Haven't had problems sending pm's. If you send one, it should return you to the inbox if it sends.

Think I can get some love on the WebOS browser? The skin loads and looks great, scales correctly - but if I try to login, it says login sucessful, redirecting, then im logged out :(. Doesn't work with the normal skin either..

Sorry, I don't know anything about that browser. If you have any clues to why it doesn't accept cookies for login, maybe we could work something out. It works on major browsers, you should test login on other vbulletin forums. I don't think its a skin problem since the regular skin doesn't log you in either... that skin is well tested as non-buggy.

It's WebOS 2.1.0, Palm Pre Plus on Verizon. I tried it without wifi and through the data network...nothing to do with that. I don't have any other special options for my browser chosen. I can login and stay logged in via cookie @ http://www.dsmtuners.com/ just fine, as well as http://www.srtforums.com/forums just fine - they are both running Vbulletin.

To be more clear, I can go to the forums normally, login, shows the login successful page - redirecting then back to the forum index..not logged in. Using the mobile skin it does exactly the same.

If it's to big of a hassle its no big deal...was just curious if we could get that working easily, I like to keep up on PMs/classified stuffs when I'm away for an extended amount of time.

Back