• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Megahurtz On The Go, Now With Moar VOLTS! OC Forums iPhone/Android Skin!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for mentioning the other vb forums it works on. They are on 3.8.5 and 3.8.4, not having the latest vbulletin update for the 3.X line... I wonder if something on the latest version of vbulletin makes it play funny with webos.

Go to www.overclockers.com/forums/usercp.php on your phone, then login using the login form in the middle of the page, and see what happens after it redirects you.

By manually typing that link into my browser, it took me to my control panel...as if I was logged in. Says "Welcome, ziggo0" Your last visit....etcetcetc. Weird...by going to the forum index it also shows I'm logged in.

Haven't changed anything since last night.

Sounds like the login was processed fine, the cookie was created fine, but the browser wasn't asking for a new version of the page - it just showed the cached version it grabbed before you logged in.

Weird. I've only seen that happen with IE when "check for newer versions of stored pages" was set incorrectly.

Is there anyway to subscribe to a thread in the mobile skin without writing a post? Because I want to follow a certain thread in the benching section but don't have anything to post.

There is not, that is one of various other functions that were dropped to streamline the interface.

I'd post a "sub'd" in the thread, or I'd switch over to the normal skin in the bottom right to subscribe, then switch back to the mobile skin.

Back